Any way you want me

by Lucy Diamond | Women's Fiction |
Registered by saine of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 6/27/2008
Journal Entry 1 by saine from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, June 27, 2008
Lovely, lovely chicklit: the comfort food that is calorie-free! This looks like a fine example, so I have picked it out to accompany me to a beach somewhere and the 2008 Bookcrossing Convention afterwards.

Journal Entry 2 by saine from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, July 04, 2008
It was chicklit, that is true. It wasn't particularly good chicklit, though, since it's two days since I read it and I can't remember much. I got a few chapters in, got really annoyed at the main character, skipped a few chapters to see if it got better - it didn't - flicked to the end out of curiousity and dumped it in disgust. I just thought the plot was really, really... well, ick. I know, great descriptive term there. But: Woman thinks everyone perceives full-time mothers as boring, makes up stories about herself on the internet, starts an affair, etc, etc, etc. I found it difficult to empathise with such a overly self-obsessed main character.

Maybe the person who catches this book will like it better?

Released 11 yrs ago (7/3/2008 UTC) at Manta Lodge YHA & Scuba Centre in North Stradbroke Island, Queensland Australia

Left on the community book shelf. I hope someone finds it and enjoys it!