false impression

by Jeffrey Archer | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/28/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 28, 2008
Picked this up in Champaign, Illinois. Enjoy! :)

Left on a bench.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by paxregina from Pawling, New York USA on Sunday, August 24, 2008
Oh, how I have waited for this day! After dozens of releases and trades, I have finally FOUND a bookcrossing book! I will read and pass on...thanks melydia!