Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 6)

by J.R. Ward | Romance |
Registered by rem_XDP-320934 on 6/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by rem_XDP-320934 on Wednesday, June 25, 2008
OK- so I've developed this addiction for BDB books!!! Started when I borrowed the first one from a friend who didn't hear a word I said cause she was so in her book-- I asked what's readin- she barely moved her hand so I could see- enough to convince me I hadta read it. I borrowed all hers & then bought this copy the day it came out. Sexy sexy sexy- this series is excellent- seriously a can't put down book like all the others. Come on Ms. Ward-- give us more- quick!!!!

Journal Entry 2 by rem_XDP-320934 at -- Mail or by hand -rings, RABCK, meetings, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/25/2008 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand -rings, RABCK, meetings, Kentucky USA

rabck to noumena12-- hope you enjoy much as I did!

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, June 28, 2008
OMG!!! Thank you Scoobs-buddy!!! I've been dying to read this...and just hadn't gotten around to ordering it. You are the best! I just started it today. I agree...I hate to wait for the next BDB book!

Synopsis
As Primale of the Chosen, the fiercely loyal Phury has sacrificed himself for the good of his race. But his first mate, the Chosen Cormia, wants not only his body but his heart for herself. As tragedy looms over the Brotherhood's mansion, Phury must decide between duty and love...

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Lover Enshrined, Book 6 in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, is action packed. In addition to dealing with his own personal demons, will the Primale Phury sacrifice himself to ensure the future of the race? John, Qhuinn, and Blay come into their own and join the fight for survival. Will Bella survive the birth of her young? Will Zsadist survive? And will the return of the Omega’s son spell the end of the Brotherhood and the race?

There is so much ground covered in this book! And so much to come from future books…I can’t wait for the next…and no word on when it comes out. *sigh*

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (7/8/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to RebeccaLJames
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by rebeccaljames from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Friday, July 11, 2008
I received this book today. I am looking forward to reading it. Thank you for sharing.