The Yellow Wallpaper (Dover Thrift Editions)

by Charlotte Perkins Gilman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by RoryG of Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 6/23/2008
Journal Entry 1 by RoryG from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, June 23, 2008
Amazon.com:
Enjoy 7 thought-provoking stories that employ charm and humor to examine relations between the sexes from a feminist perspective. In addition to the title story, an 1892 classic that recounts a woman's descent into madness, this collection includes such masterful stories as "Cottagette," "Turned," "Mr. Peebles' Heart," and more.

Journal Entry 2 by RoryG at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, May 17, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (5/17/2012 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Reserved for CandyDarling.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCandyDarlingwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, May 20, 2012
Thank you, RoryG!

Journal Entry 4 by wingCandyDarlingwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 14, 2015
I really enjoyed this collection of short stories! Some of the stories were so good, that I think I'd like to read more from Charlotte Perkins Gilman.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCandyDarlingwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, July 15, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (7/15/2016 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Released this at a BC-meetup today. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, July 15, 2016
Thank you for the book, CandyDarling!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, December 15, 2017
I am not really a reader of short stories but these were very good. I really enjoyed reading this book!

This is my book #113 in the Reduce Mount TBR 2017 -challence by Dove-i-libri.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnneliswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, February 04, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/4/2018 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Miittiin mukaan Roasbergiin.
Lukuiloa!

Book #15 in the 2018 Keep Them Moving -challence by Booklady331

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, February 04, 2018
Feminist short stories – I couldn't resist ;)