The Cloning of Joanna May

by Fay Weldon | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 11/14/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, November 14, 2008
Bought at a library book sale.

Released 7 mos ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Releasing at the Day of the Book Festival.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 22, 2018
This book was not chosen at the 2018 Kensington International Day of the Book street festival so I'm saving it to release elsewhere...

Released 6 mos ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the 2018 Mother's Day Release Challenge. This book's title and or author's name contains the words JOANNA, JOAN, ANN, ANNA, MAY, MA and FAY.

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book at the Gaithersburg Book Festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 24, 2018
There were about a hundred books left over at the end of the day in Gaithersburg, and they all came home with me for release elsewhere.

Released 5 mos ago (5/24/2018 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Knox Bldg in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).

Journal Entry 7 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, August 17, 2018
This book has returned to the book exchange shelf after a brief absence and is available for another reader to enjoy.