The Mercenary

by Cherry Adair | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 6/16/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, June 16, 2008
Victoria Jones was a lousy liar. Not that the sensible bookkeeper was accustomed to lying...or anything else that would have disrupted her safe, dull existence. But her world took a terrifying turn when her twin brother, Alex, an agent for T-FLAC, the elite antiterrorist task force, went missing.
Now she'll do anything to find him...lie, cheat, even subject herself to the predatory advances of Alex's T-FLAC partner, Marc Savin, if it will help get her brother home safe.
But trusting the sexy, brooding operative might just be the risk of a lifetime.
The Mercenary is back, and better than ever!

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Victoria Jones enjoys the safety of her bookkeeping world. Until her twin brother Alex goes missing and she must enlist the help of this best friend Marc Savin. Suddenly Tory's world is turned upside down. Will she survive getting her brother home safely? Will she survive Marc?

Cherry Adair's first book in the T-FLAC series is a sexy thriller. As usual, I didn't read the series in order but it doesn't matter. You don't want to miss of minute of the action and heat generated by Adair's T-FLAC team.

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (7/8/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Blackaddr75
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by blackadder75 from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 11, 2008
Thanks so much for the RABCK! I love Cherry Adair's books. I can't wait to read this one!

Journal Entry 5 by blackadder75 from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 31, 2008
I thought this was a good but not great romance by Cherry Adair. It was quite action packed but lacked on the character development and love story. I've enjoyed all the rest of the T-FLAC series that I have read and was glad to have finally read the beginning of the series. I'm glad to say that it just gets better in the other books.

Journal Entry 6 by Donduckandy from Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 21, 2008
Received from blackadder75 on Friday.