Catch-22

by Joseph Heller | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0440204399 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 6/22/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 22, 2008
Bought at a thrift store bag sale.

I have another copy of this classic to read, s this one's available for BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, July 13, 2008
Took up to Pennsylvania for a meetup with the BC group in Audubon. I hope it's enjoyed!

Journal Entry 3 by LastCavalier from Springfield, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Picked this wonderful little gem up at a bookcrossing meeting between two active bookcrossing groups, "ABXC" the Audubon, Pennsylvania Bookcrossers and "BCinDC" of Washington, DC Bookcrossers. It was an enjoyable time in the little town of Audubon, and the DC Bookcrossers that made the 3+ hour journey were treated to an enjoyable time and wonderful people, all with a love of books!

Journal Entry 4 by LastCavalier from Springfield, Virginia USA on Friday, July 18, 2008
This is a classic, but one I prefer not to keep around, maybe someone else will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by LastCavalier at La Madeleine, Old Georgetown Road in Bethesda, Maryland USA on Friday, July 18, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/19/2008 UTC) at La Madeleine, Old Georgetown Road in Bethesda, Maryland USA

This little guy is going along with me to a monthly meeting of "BCinDC," a local group of bookcrossers from the MD/DC/VA area. Please join us! We enjoy the company of other people who enjoy getting lost in a good book.

This particular book is going to be released inside the french cafe of La Madeleine.

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate nat4lee referred you.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 19, 2008
This was leftover at today's meetup at La Madeleine in Bethesda, Maryland. I read another copy of this years ago and really enjoyed it. It was bitterly humorous, and is probably the only book that so engrossed me I actually gasped out loud at one point. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 7 by wingmelydiawing at Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 07, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (8/8/2008 UTC) at Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland USA

Leaving this at Otakon.