Three in Death (In Death)

by J.D. Robb | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 9780425219713 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Ladyjanet of Normal, Illinois USA on 6/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Ladyjanet from Normal, Illinois USA on Thursday, June 12, 2008
A three in one- Interlude in Death, Midnight In Death, and Haunted in Death. Picked up at the library booksale just for the bookobsessed VBB.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, June 24, 2008
received in the mail today with a lovely bookmark. Thanks LJ

Journal Entry 3 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 21, 2013
Three great novellas in the In Death series (7.5,12.5, 22.5)

Interlude in Death

Eve must go to the off planet resort, Olympus to give a speech. She meets a legendary cop that wants to put Roarke behind bars because Roarke's father was one of the crooks who got away. When the cop's bodyguard is murdered, Eve must find the killer before Roarke is charged .

Midnight in Death

One of the serial killers Dallas has already put away escapes. This killer has a list of who put him away starting with Judge Wainger who has shown up dead and tortured in Rockefeller Square and ending with Dallas. Dr. Mira is also on this list. This is a more personal one.

Haunted in Death

Eve Dallas gets a surprise when she goes to Twelve East Twelfth and finds a dead body with gunshots wounds and even more surprising is the over eighty year old skeleton. Ghosts couldn't have killed so, who was the murderer. A bit of paranormal and some old fashioned detective work in this short story.

I do not usually enjoy short stories but these were interesting and great to read

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 28, 2013
This one is with me now.

Released 4 yrs ago (11/16/2014 UTC) at Louis Armstrong Internat'l Airport (see notes) in New Orleans, Louisiana USA

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.