To Kill a Mockingbird

by Harper Lee | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by maddap of Milano, Lombardia Italy on 6/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by maddap from Milano, Lombardia Italy on Thursday, June 12, 2008
What's about this book? The way of living in a southern state in the 30s. The ratial discrimination. The story of a childhood with its adventures, fears, fantasies, naivety. The relationship with "different" people. Atticus Finch, a father that everyone would have liked to have. A well written story hard to forget.

Journal Entry 2 by maddap from Milano, Lombardia Italy on Friday, June 13, 2008
RABCK :)
I forgot to send the release bag of your ring "84 Charing Cross Road" together with the book, here it is with another one.

Journal Entry 3 by winglizzyblackwing from Kinsale, Co. Cork Ireland on Monday, June 16, 2008
Thanx Maddap for this book :) (and for the release bag too :) )

Journal Entry 4 by winglizzyblackwing from Kinsale, Co. Cork Ireland on Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I believe that there are books that are impossible to dislike, and this is one. I've been a lot into classics lately, and I am so happy I could read this, as it is so actual and lovely. Want to pass this along, as it's too good to be left on the shelf :)

Journal Entry 5 by winglizzyblackwing at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Wien Austria on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/30/2008 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Wien Austria

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
Bookcrossing.com
To GingerWhinger for winning the Portuguese Custard Tart Sweepstakes. I hope you'll enjoy this reading!

Journal Entry 6 by GingerWhinger on Friday, August 01, 2008
Thank you for the beautiful book with its beautiful handmade label.
I read this many moons ago at school but VERY much agree that its a book to be read, reread and cherished.
x

Journal Entry 7 by GingerWhinger at Wien, Austria, at a meetup -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (11/4/2008 UTC) at Wien, Austria, at a meetup -- Controlled Releases

A wonderful book!
Thanks again
x

Journal Entry 8 by Karschtl at Phönixhofl, Neustiftgasse 55 in Wien Bezirk 07 - Neubau, Wien Austria on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (11/3/2009 UTC) at Phönixhofl, Neustiftgasse 55 in Wien Bezirk 07 - Neubau, Wien Austria

English MeetUp

Journal Entry 9 by HallCaine from Wien - irgendwo / Vienna - somewhere, Wien Austria on Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Picked up at last night's English Bookcrossing Meetup.

Journal Entry 10 by HallCaine from Wien - irgendwo / Vienna - somewhere, Wien Austria on Tuesday, December 01, 2009
No time to read it so I will release it for someone else to read.

Journal Entry 11 by aoe at Nelsons in Wien Bezirk 04 - Wieden, Wien Austria on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/1/2009 UTC) at Nelsons in Wien Bezirk 04 - Wieden, Wien Austria

Dear Finder,

This is a free book! Please help it travel around the world and don't forget to leave a journal entry! Joining BookCrossing is fast, free and easy! You can even leave a note without registerung, but in that case you won't get updates about the further life of this book.

LiebEr FinderIn,

Dies ist ein freies Buch! Bitte hilf ihm, um die Welt zu reisen! Eine Registrierung bei BookCrossing ist ganz einfach und kostet nichts, aber es ist auch moeglich, einen Eintrag zu hinterlassen, wenn du nicht angemeldet bist - allerdings bekommst du dann auch keine Meldungen zum weiteren Verbleib des Buches.