Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress

by DAI SIJIE | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 037541309x Global Overview for this book
Registered by elfgirlsmom of Phoenix, Arizona USA on 6/8/2008
Journal Entry 1 by elfgirlsmom from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Sunday, June 08, 2008
Picked this up at the huge VNSA book sale. It was a quick read, and I enjoyed it but never really got pulled in to the story like I had hoped.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 28, 2008
I picked this up at yesterday's impromptu meetup in Tempe, Arizona. I had planned on dropping it off at a nearby OBCZ but it was closed, so I'll bring it back to Virginia and offer it up to the BC in DC gang. I had a really great time - thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 01, 2008
Putting this in the Meetup Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Saturday, October 11, 2008
I selected this book from Kudu Coffee at the Redoing the Charleston kickoff event!

Journal Entry 5 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, March 18, 2015
I enjoyed reading this book, especially the part about the boys acting out the movies they've seen.

I entered this book in the First Sentence VBB: "The village headman, a man of about fifty, sat cross-legged in the centre of the room, close to the coals burning in a hearth that was hollowed out of the floor; he was inspecting my violin."

Journal Entry 6 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (3/18/2015 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

This book is on its way to Belgium. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by Maggie01 at Asse, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Thank you very much for the book. The kind of books I like.

Journal Entry 8 by Maggie01 at Asse, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Friday, June 12, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (6/12/2015 UTC) at Asse, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium

Not my cup of tea. Can travel to the next reader.

Journal Entry 9 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, June 20, 2015
I've been thinking of reading this book for ages and now it comes my way. That's as it goes with bookcrossing and the bright selections of maggie01 :)
Thanks. Lovely how this book still has a BCID with a number less than they come with nowadays. Such a gem !

Journal Entry 10 by wingbloedengelwing at Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, September 13, 2020
Soon on the road again.

Journal Entry 11 by Anneke15 at Zwerfboekenrek station Mol in Mol, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, January 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/23/2021 UTC) at Zwerfboekenrek station Mol in Mol, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Het is tijd om verder te reizen. Laat je nog iets van je horen?