Eventide

by Kent Haruf | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 6/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, June 07, 2008
Haven't read this, but I don't think I'm going to get to it. Hopefully it will find a new home.

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Ryan's in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, June 08, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (6/8/2008 UTC) at Ryan's in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released at our TOC lunch today: not sure if this went to a TOC'er, someone on the staff or a random passer-by outside.

I'm so glad you've found this book!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn what it has to offer.

Freed any good books lately? It's good for the circulation. :)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, October 16, 2016
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

☻ ☻ ☻

This book was found in the library of Purple58, a very special woman whom I was fortunate enough to meet through our BookCrossing group, the Table of Contents.

Fiercely independent, with a loving heart and a wicked sense of humor, she was passionate about the things she believed in and was willing to stand up and be counted when necessary. She was truly a one of a kind individual, and she will be missed by all of her many friends...who prefer to believe that she's off in Vegas, having a fabulous time and eating as many desserts as she wants.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Kewalo Basin Net Shed in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, October 16, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/30/2016 UTC) at Kewalo Basin Net Shed in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

To be released Saturday, October 29, at the Happy Holly-Day party.

This book is released in memory of BookCrosser purple58, who wanted all of her books to find good homes after she was gone. Please feel free to read it, keep it, pass it on...whatever you wish. If you have something to say about the book, or a memory to share about Holly, please feel free to post it here: she was never shy about sharing her opinions, so she wouldn't expect any less.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let the book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!