Letters to a Secret Lover (Avon Romance)

by Toni Blake | Romance |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 6/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, June 07, 2008
The last thing she needs right now is a man . . .

Lindsey Brooks had it all—an awesome job doling out advice to the lovelorn, a fabulous high-rise apartment, and a to-die-for fianc?. But then she got dumped—wearing nothing but a "Kiss the Cook" apron—and desperate to escape, she retreats to a tiny Montana town to reclaim a family treasure. She never dreamed anyone would try to stop her—or that he'd be sexy as sin.

Too bad she finds such a hot one . . .

Rob Colter isn't into relationships—but Lindsey sees Rob as the perfect guy to help her "get back on the horse." The sex horse, that is. Unfortunately, he comes complete with a mysterious past, which gets even more mysterious when she finds his passionate letters to another woman—whose name happens to be tattooed on his chest.

And too bad he has so many secrets . . .

Now Rob's dangerous past is about to catch up with them both. And if that's not horrible enough, Lindsey is falling for him—hard. For a girl who usually has all the answers, Lindsey is up to her neck in trouble.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, June 27, 2008
After a public and embarrassing end to her engagement, Lindsey Brooks runs to Montana to recover a family treasure. Rob Colter came to Montana to hide from his past. Instead, Lindsey's great Aunt gave him a chance at a new life and acceptance. Will Lindsey shatter Rob's life? Will Rob's past come back to haunt him and hurt Lindsey?

It's pretty hard to like Lindsay in the prologue. But she grows on you. And who hasn't had their own Cosmos disaster? Letters to a Secret Lover is a gripping tale of unconditional love, acceptance, forgiveness, and hope. I couldn't put this book down waiting to see where Blake would take me next while building the suspense. Letters to a Secret Lover is the best book I've read so far this year.

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 25, 2008
On the way to Nikel27 who picked this up in the BookObsessed.com Romance VBB
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Monday, August 04, 2008
arrived safe at my house, thanks

update:
Great read, thanks for sharing with me

Journal Entry 5 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Book is avaible thru www.bookmooch.com only, please join there the membership is free.

Last 5 books I also offer at the website:

How does Bookmooch works?

BookMooch is a community for exchanging used books.
BookMooch lets you give away books you no longer need in exchange for books you really want.

Give & receive:Every time you give someone a book, you earn a point and can get any book you want from anyone else at BookMooch. Once you've read a book, you can keep it forever or put it back into BookMooch for someone else, as you wish.

No cost:there is no cost to join or use this web site: your only cost is mailing your books to others.

Points for entering books:you receive a tenth-of-a-point for every book you type into our system, and one point each time you give a book away. In order to keep receiving books, you need to give away at least one book for every five you receive.

Journal Entry 6 by nikel27 at To a Moocher, BookMooch -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 08, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/8/2008 UTC) at To a Moocher, BookMooch -- Controlled Releases

thanks , EnJoy the Book !!

If you're new to BookCrossing, welcome! Enjoy the BookCrossing community and hopefully this book. If you're already a member at BookCrossing, thanks for catching this release--I hope you like it. Either way, I hope you'll journal it (anonymously, if you prefer) so the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks!