Catfantastic. Nine Lives and Fifteen Tales

by Andre Norton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by overreadersanon of Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on 6/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by overreadersanon from Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Friday, June 6, 2008
I liked this series so much that I had to get one from the used book store to send to Finland. I hope the catlover there enjoys it.

Journal Entry 2 by overreadersanon from Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, July 1, 2008
This book is traveling to Kokkola, Finland. I put it in the mail today.

Journal Entry 3 by wingChaniawing from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Sunday, July 13, 2008
Oh, great! Never heard of this, but sounds fabulous! I'll look forward to read it! And I know many cat book - lovers here in Finland so I'll pass it on later! Thanks for bringing such joy to many people in here!

Journal Entry 4 by wingChaniawing from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Friday, February 6, 2009
Very interesting book! I am not much into fantasy books usually but some of these stories were really quite good. I did not like all of them too much, but I guess that often happens when there is a collection of short stories.
My favourite story was probably The Gate of the Kittens.

Journal Entry 5 by wingChaniawing from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Sending this forward to another bookcrosser!

Journal Entry 6 by ruzena on Monday, February 16, 2009
o/
Another catlover here!
Thank you, Chania and overreadersanon.