Chore Whore: Adventures of a Celebrity Personal Assistant

by Heather H. Howard | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by candieb of Austin, Texas USA on 7/18/2008
Journal Entry 1 by candieb from Austin, Texas USA on Friday, July 18, 2008
Synopsis

I have been used, abused, lied to, and cheated on, blamed, shamed, screamed at, and ridiculed. I've been scammed and damned, had my ass kissed, my reputation dissed, and my face spat on. All in the name of working as a celebrity personal assistant . . . a CHORE WHORE!

After twenty years of working thanklessly for a dozen high-powered Hollywood hotshots, Corki Brown has had enough. She's sick to death of handling elaborate extortion deals, washing groupies' dirty underwear, and having to whip up intimate dinners on no notice for spoiled stars, each with his or her own bizarre dietary demands. And now her ten-year-old son is starting to exhibit some disturbing signs of Tinseltown weirdness. It's time to get out, but escape won't be easy. . . .

Journal Entry 2 by candieb at Triumph Cafe OBCZ -3808 Spicewood Springs Rd in Austin, Texas USA on Saturday, March 19, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (3/19/2011 UTC) at Triumph Cafe OBCZ -3808 Spicewood Springs Rd in Austin, Texas USA

Will be left on the bookshelf around 11:30am