Rachel's Holiday

by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sandyundead of Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Poland on 6/3/2008
Journal Entry 1 by sandyundead from Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-Pomorskie Poland on Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Given to me by suedo to register and release

Released 11 yrs ago (6/3/2008 UTC) at Newcastle Central Railway Station in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

I didn't manage to leave it at the train station because it was raining so much my friend decided to drive! We noticed the book was gone when we got back to the car! Thanks for journalling the book :)

Journal Entry 3 by kala-j from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Found this propped against the glass wall of the bridge connecting John Lewis dept store to the multi storey carpark in Newcastle City Centre at about 1.30 today (June 4th 08)

am beyond thrilled with discovering this book and this website! Only found it today and so haven't read it yet. But I will be setting it free again once I have. I will treat it well before sending it off on its travels again!

Released 10 yrs ago (7/21/2008 UTC) at Kings Road, SW1 in Kensington and Chelsea, Greater London United Kingdom

I left the book in the doorway of the town hall on The Kings Road. I really hope somebody found it and will let us know!