Gypsy Moon

Journal Entry 1 by Tradeana from Whitehall, Ohio USA on Monday, June 02, 2008
1986 paperback
historical romance
Released to SCOR

Journal Entry 2 by spazcat from Mansfield, Ohio USA on Friday, September 05, 2008
Reserved for a bookcrossing challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by spazcat at Walgreen's/John Young & Central Fla. Pkwy. in Orlando, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/28/2008 UTC) at Walgreen's/John Young & Central Fla. Pkwy. in Orlando, Florida USA

Released in the phone booth for the 2008 Tick Tock Challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by BlueEllipsis from Orlando, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I always look for books from spazcat when I shop at this Walgreen's. I lucked out today!

Journal Entry 5 by BlueEllipsis from Orlando, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Read from November 21 to December 1, 2008. Rating: 5 stars.

The premise is great for a historical romance -- young woman runs away from an arranged wedding and ends up getting kidnapped by Gypsies. And it's fantastically overly dramatic like a soap opera. But the sex scenes? Too many of them involve force for my taste.

Journal Entry 6 by BlueEllipsis at Shell Plaza/Kirkman & Carrier in Orlando, Florida USA on Friday, December 05, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/4/2008 UTC) at Shell Plaza/Kirkman & Carrier in Orlando, Florida USA

On top of pump #7.

For cambridgelass' Ultimate Challenge and shaunesay's Leap into the Wild 366 Challenge!