He's the One (Sweet Valley Jr. High(TM))

by Francine Pascal | Teens |
Registered by Pookie08 of Beachmere, Queensland Australia on 6/2/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Pookie08 from Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Monday, June 02, 2008
this book is pretty good and i enjoyed reading it. it is about a group of friends who are going through a really rough few months and at times even may lose their friendships.

Journal Entry 2 by Pookie08 from Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Friday, June 06, 2008
am sending in a bookbag.

Journal Entry 3 by wingseldombiteswing from Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on Monday, June 23, 2008
Photobucket

G'day,

Just checking in to let you know I am safe and sound. I am having a nice visit with fairy-whispers before continuing on my travels. I hope you’re having as much fun as I am!

With Great Affection,

Your Book :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingseldombiteswing from Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, June 26, 2008
G'day,

I am continuing on my way, off to visit luckaye. See you soon!

Your Book.

Journal Entry 5 by Pookie08 from Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, July 23, 2008
got back in my book bag. will release it soon.

Journal Entry 6 by juli2007 from Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Sunday, September 07, 2008
Got this one from my daughter to send to a fellow bookcrosser as a belated "summer wishlist" rabck, hope you enjoy your goodies!

Journal Entry 7 by juli2007 at -- Controlled Releases --, Queensland Australia on Sunday, September 07, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/7/2008 UTC) at -- Controlled Releases --, Queensland Australia

Popping into the post tomorrow, Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 8 by BlueEllipsis from Orlando, Florida USA on Monday, September 22, 2008
When I checked my mail today, I found a box wonderful goodies (this book included!) from juli2007 in Australia. Thanks so very much!

Journal Entry 9 by BlueEllipsis at Hess on Turkey Lake Road in Orlando, Florida USA on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/22/2009 UTC) at Hess on Turkey Lake Road in Orlando, Florida USA

On top of a gas pump.