Lords and Ladies (Discworld Novel)

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Flutterbies9 of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 6/1/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Flutterbies9 from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Sunday, June 01, 2008
Not read this book. Rainbow3 has this one for release on her holiday at the end of June.

Journal Entry 2 by rainbow3 at Costa Coffee, Cults in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 15, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/15/2018 UTC) at Costa Coffee, Cults in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

Book burble: It's a hot Midsummer Night. The crop circles are turning up everywhere -- even on the mustard-and-cress of Pewsey Ogg, aged four. And Magrat Garlick, witch, is going to be married in the morning...
Everything ought to be going like a dream.

But the Lancre All-Comers Morris Team have got drunk on a fairy mound and the elves have come back, bringing all those things traditionally associated with the magical, glittering realm of Faerie: cruelty, kidnapping, malice and evil, evil murder.[*]

Granny Weatherwax and her tiny argumentative coven have really got their work cut out this time... With full supporting cast of dwarfs, wizards, trolls, Morris Dancers and one orang-utan. And lots of hey-nonny-nonny and blood all over the place.
[*] But with tons of style. From fanstacticfiction.com

LORDS AND LADIES (Discworld Novel 14) by TERRY PRATCHETT (1992) | ISBN: 9780552167529 (UK PB) | Publisher: Corgi
---------------------

Read this years ago, details forgotten but remember I enjoyed it a whole lot. Now I need to get some of my huge book-piles released so this is heading to a wild release in Cults’, Costa Café, as above.

Journal Entry 3 by rainbow3 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 16, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/16/2019 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Good news -plus- strange thing… Strange thing first - his turned up in a book bag in Edinburgh early in the week while I was searching for another book. I can only surmise I changed my mind about releasing it in in Aberdeen [see the journal entry above]. Good news - as this turned up I was able to pop it into one of my Valentines Exchange 2019 packages! Posted 1st class yesterday this novel travelled with four other BookCrossing books to mystery a bookcrosser way, way south of Scotland. The list of books is as below:

01 Murder on the Eightfold Path – Diana Killian| 7/10 – BCID: 15209284
02 The Preacher – Camilla Läckberg | 6/10 WL – BCID: 15369021
03 Land of the Blind– Barbara Nadel | -/10 WL – BCID: 15389353
04 Lords and Ladies – Terry Pratchett | 7/10 – BCID: 6183228
05 Soul Music – Terry Pratchett | 7/10 – BCID: 15380835

Each book travels with its own hand-made book-mark and other amusements in the box. Books 2 and 3 were on the Wish List of this bookcrosser. Despite being delayed, for which apologies, I hope this box is a source of delight - ENJOY!

Journal Entry 4 by HerbertLooby at Lisvane Little Free Library in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, March 24, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (3/24/2019 UTC) at Lisvane Little Free Library in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

It's your lucky day because you found a travelling book- congratulations!
Read again by me and enjoyed all over again x
If you found this book, great! and thanks for coming to the site to journal it. I hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do and this book adds to the fun :-)