Audacious Perversion (Bloodlines)

by Mark Sanderson | Gay & Lesbian | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Rivercassini of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/1/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Rivercassini from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, June 1, 2008
That time comes to every hoarder of books – the time that makes them regret that their eyes were bigger than the bookshelves…we’re moving house, and this comes from a pre-move bookshelf cull. I can’t remember where it came from originally but it’s probably overstock from our small bookshop.

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Rivercassini - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading