Calder Storm

by Janet Dailey | Romance |
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 5/30/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 30, 2008
About the Book
Filled with passion, suspense, and heartbreak, this enthralling, "New York Times" bestseller continues Daileys series about the unforgettable Calder family, as bold as the land they love. In this title, Trey Calder must take a stand and hope that his way is the right way

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 02, 2011
This is Trey Calder's story. Trey falls heavily for Sloan, a photographer. They marry quickly and Sloan is introduced to Calder ranch and the multitude of Calders living there. However, there is a problem when Trey discovers Sloan is Max Rutledge's ward. The Rutledges and Calders have been enemies forever. Rutledge would like nothing better than to destroy the Calders and if he can use Sloan he will. All this comes to light as Sloan discovers she is pregnant.

Sloan and Trey must battle through distrust, innuendos and spite. Neither seems to be able to directly confront the other.

Dailey has again killed off a major character, albeit not one as well liked this time. I just do not see the purpose of this death unless it is a way of dealing with too many characters. The romance in these books is getting a little formulaic.

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 05, 2013
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. She had read a few books from the Calder series, and she listed as available to pass along to someone else.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (11/23/2013 UTC) at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.