First Lady

by Susan Elizabeth Phillips | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 5/27/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 27, 2008
From my friend Jo Ann's bookcase. She moved to Las Vegas and gave me her books to release. I'll let her know where they wind up.

Cover is different.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmom-oysterwing at Church yard sale in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (5/31/2008 UTC) at Church yard sale in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Donating to the yard sale to be held on May 31 at 11900 Darnestown Road.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free to join and spam-free too!). If you join, please consider using me, MomOyster, as your referring member.

Released for
Leap into the Wild 2008 Challenge
Ultimate Challenge 2008

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 01, 2008
This book was left after the yard sale. I had volunteered to take the books that were left. I will donate it to the Quince Orchard library book sale to be held on June 14th.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmom-oysterwing at Quince Orchard Library in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 01, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (6/14/2008 UTC) at Quince Orchard Library in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Donating to the book sale to be held on June 14th at the library.