A Wolf at the Door and Other Retold Fairy Tales (13 stories)

by Terri Windling | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 6/9/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, June 9, 2008
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, September 11, 2021
A group of writers such as Neil Gaiman, Nancy farmer, Gregory Maguire, and Jane Yolen rewrite fairytales.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Released 4 wks ago (9/16/2021 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to mrsjones for You're Such an Animal Release Challenge 2021

Journal Entry 4 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Monday, September 20, 2021
Received in a box of books today. I have actually read this. :) Will pass it on instead.

Journal Entry 5 by mrsjones at Park next to Fairfield North Elementary in Fairfield Township, Ohio USA on Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/21/2021 UTC) at Park next to Fairfield North Elementary in Fairfield Township, Ohio USA

Left in the Little Free Library. Enjoy!