Report From Engine Co. 82

by Dennis Smith | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by AnonymousFriend of Wantirna South, Victoria Australia on 8/21/2008
Journal Entry 1 by AnonymousFriend from Wantirna South, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 21, 2008
An Irish American Memory: A gripping insider's view of a firefighter's life in New York City's South Bronx, “Report From Engine Co. 82” is a provocative story of courage and fear, hope and survival. Set in the city's busiest fire company, Dennis Smith combines adrenalin-filled action with heart-rending descriptions of the area's poverty, as the men of Engine Co. 82 battle fires in the South Bronx. Following on from where the bestselling “A Song for Mary” left off, “Report From Engine Co. 82” is not only a revealing memoir of firefighting in a poverty-stricken section of New York, but also a compelling human story of tragedy and triumph.

Released 10 yrs ago (10/12/2008 UTC) at Emergency Operations Centre, Woy Woy Road in Kariong, New South Wales Australia

for the box on Monday

Journal Entry 3 by sbutler25 from Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, October 14, 2008
How could I resist this one? To be added to my pile of TBR's...

Journal Entry 4 by sbutler25 from Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Friday, April 10, 2009
Kept waiting for the punchline... Dennis should stick to firefighting :)

Journal Entry 5 by sbutler25 at Robina, Queensland Australia on Sunday, April 12, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (4/13/2009 UTC) at Robina, Queensland Australia

The friendly wishlist fairy grants "kidwrangler" one wishlist wish... :) Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, April 25, 2009
How exciting! My first ever wishlist book granted (not bad since I only have 3 or 4 on my list too!!) :) Many thanks to sbutler25 and AnonymousFriend as I really was hoping to come across this book one day and because of you, it found me.

This will go onto Mt TBR and also reawaken my BCing after a few months of life taking over, so double thanks to sbutler25.

Journal Entry 7 by kidwrangler at Queensland School of Massage in Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/16/2019 UTC) at Queensland School of Massage in Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

Releasing to the waiting room as these books have languished on my shelves too long.
Hope the new reader enjoys and they keep travelling.