The Grand Alliance

Registered by judysh of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 4/11/2009
Journal Entry 1 by judysh at Park Theatre & Movie Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, April 11, 2009

Released 15 yrs ago (4/14/2009 UTC) at Park Theatre & Movie Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I hope that the next reader will enjoy this book.

Journal Entry 2 by judysh from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, April 11, 2009
One of a great series written about the World War II by one of the world's great leaders.

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Wednesday, April 15, 2009
This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in the loft of The Park Theatre & Movie Café, 698 Osborne Street, Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Journal Entry 4 by gypsysmom from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, November 10, 2009
This book has been sitting on the OBCZ shelf for a long time and it wants a new adventure. So I thought I would bring it home and then find someplace new to wild release it.

Journal Entry 5 by gypsysmom at St. Vital Park Duck Pond in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, March 21, 2010

Released 14 yrs ago (3/21/2010 UTC) at St. Vital Park Duck Pond in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I left this book on a park bench while we sat and watched the Canada Geese parade around on the ice. Poor geese. Just a week ago the ice was gone and one goose was swimming around in the water. Hang in there and it will melt again!

This release is for the 2010 Never Judge a Book by its Cover release challenge - Week 12 (a, an or the in the title). Don't bother going to look for it though as I saw a gentleman leaving the area with it tucked under his arm. Here's hoping for a journal entry!