A day at the Zoo: A Denise Book

by Denise Ford | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by seldombites of Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on 5/19/2008
Journal Entry 1 by seldombites from Cambridge Park, New South Wales Australia on Monday, May 19, 2008

From Back

Designed for children who are in the early stages of reading.
  • Each story has a message.
  • Beautiful true to life photos and natural dye artwork.
  • Incorporate whole word, phonic and contextual learning styles.
  • Designed and written by Denise Ford, co-creator of the Reading Master system.

The sounds used in this book are wh, oo, ch, ng, ed, th, ea, er, aw, ai, sh. These sounds are printed in a different colour. The book also contains flash cards to cut out for the words zoo, he, Micheal, lemur, picture, Dad, Mum, took, gorilla and great.

Journal Entry 2 by seldombites at Princes Lodge in North Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Monday, January 27, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (1/24/2014 UTC) at Princes Lodge in North Adelaide, South Australia Australia

G'day

Welcome to BookCrossing! What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way and sharing my love of books.

This book started its journey in Cambridge Park, NSW, Australia and I would like to thank you for letting us know it is still safe and sound. All over the world people are following their book’s travels through BookCrossing & by graciously visiting this site and making an entry you are helping keep this book’s unique travelling history up-to-date.

If you choose to read this book, it would be really great if you could come back and let us know what you thought – as confirmed bookaholics, we love to compare notes! Don’t worry - you can remain anonymous if you wish.

While you don’t have to register or join, I hope you will consider doing so. It’s free, it’s confidential (you are only known by your screen-name), and it’s highly addictive! If you do decide to join, please list myself (seldombites) or any previous reader of this book as your referring member.

For more information about BookCrossing, check out the FAQs on the homepage. For more information about me (seldombites) or any other reader of this book, just click on that person’s screen-name above.

Have a great day and may you always have a good book to read!