A History of US, Book 3: From Colonies to Country (1735-1791)

by Joy Hakim | History | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0195188969 Global Overview for this book
Registered by shadowwolves of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 5/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by shadowwolves from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Saturday, May 17, 2008
This is a fun little history textbook that my middle-school students enjoy. I like that on the very first page, it says, "The picture on the cover tells a lie. Read this book and find out why."

I received this book as part of a graduate course on 18th century American history.

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at Little Free Library in Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, May 18, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (5/18/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library in Aurora, Colorado USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with one another and the world at large.
I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, rhythmbiscuit, as your referring member. Happy reading!