Night Game (GhostWalkers, Book 3)

by Christine Feehan | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 5/15/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, May 15, 2008
Another great ghostwalkers book.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, May 16, 2008
sending as a rabck

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 17, 2008
Wow! A whole box of books! I just thought you were sending me a few books, I didn't know it was a small box coming! That is so nice. Looking forward to reading this series!

Book #3 in the Ghostwalker series: Raoul "Gator" Fontenot of the Special Forces paranormal squad can't refuse an urgent request to save the elusive Iris "Flame" Johnson, a victim of the same horrific experiments that warped Gator. Now unleashed, she's a red-haired weapon of unimaginable destructive powers, a walking time bomb bent on revenge in the sultry bayous of New Orleans and hunted by a shadowy assassin. It's Gator's job to reel Flame in. But can two people haunted by violent betrayals trust the passion that soon ignites between them? Or is one of them just playing another seductive and deadly night game?

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 12, 2015
My Review: this is a great book. I really liked the relationship between Gator and Flame. Christine Feehan writes a wonderful paranormal romance.

I'm trying to catch up on this series, so I plan to read them all very soon. Sorry that I have had this one for so long! I'm putting this in the box with other Feehan books, but marking as available if someone wants it, they can have it. :-)