The Burger Book (Cookbook)

by Norma Miller | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 5/14/2008
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Book Description:

This colorful new cookbook will be a great family favorite. Children and adults alike will enjoy the special flavor of homeade burgers and delicious toasted sandwiches.

Ideas range from Spicy Beef Burgers and Minty Lamb Burgers to Herby Chicken Burgers. You will be delighted with the choice and variety. There are melting cheese fillings, barbeque sauces and curry flavorings--in fact something to suit every taste.

To complete the book, there is an excellent selection of side salads, sauces and dressings, to turn every burger into a well-balanced meal.

This book is found on Amazon.com

This is a book I got in a "free book bin". I plan to wild release it.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Canyon Burgers on Main Street in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (5/27/2008 UTC) at Canyon Burgers on Main Street in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left outside the front door when we went to get some dinner.

Journal Entry 3 by heimerl from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 31, 2008
Went to dinner at Canyon Burger and found the book outside the door. How cool!! Just so ya know, the book isn't as exciting as finding it was! :-) I'm going to have someone drop it off in another state to make the journey even more exciting.