This Charming Man

by Marian Keyes | Women's Fiction |
Registered by YellowSwan of Wallenhorst, Niedersachsen Germany on 5/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by YellowSwan from Wallenhorst, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, November 14, 2010
I didn't find an entry to this book at the beginning, but at the end it got more and more exciting. The ending was definitely better than the beginning!
My fave couple was Grace and Damien. Absolutely lovely :-)

Journal Entry 2 by YellowSwan at Wallenhorst, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, November 14, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/19/2010 UTC) at Wallenhorst, Niedersachsen Germany

Viel Spaß mit dem Buch!

Journal Entry 3 by AllSmile at München, Bayern Germany on Friday, December 17, 2010
Such a lovely surprise! Thank you, YellowSwan for sending the book to me.
I am sure this makes a wonderful read for the christmas-time.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Update March 11, 2011: I enjoyed reading the book and have now contacted a fellow-Bookcrosser for the journey to continue.

Journal Entry 4 by AllSmile at München, Bayern Germany on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (3/16/2011 UTC) at München, Bayern Germany

This book is now on a journey to Great Britain. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 28, 2011
Recieved this wish granting RABCK in the post this afternoon from the very kind AllSmile. Danke schon! Can't wait to read it. Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 6 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 30, 2011
I really enjoyed reading this book. I liked the way the story moved forwards by being told by the 4 key women concerned, in 1st person. I think the subject matter was well researched and sensitively written. I found Lola quite funny. I enjoyed reading her bits the most.

Journal Entry 7 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, January 09, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/9/2012 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

I'm sending this a part of a 4 book package to surprise the wonderful Dark Draco who gave me an amazing surprise in the way of a huge book stuffed with Wish Granters! Thank you so much for your generosity, I hope you enjoy this little selection - sorry it has taken me so long to surprise you back. Happy Reading for 2012 and beyond...

Journal Entry 8 by wingdark-dracowing at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 13, 2012
I'm not such a fan of 'chic-lit' type books, prefering a bit of an adventure, but I am a recent fan of this author, having discovered her last year. Thanks for sending me this, I have been trying to find her back catalogue.

Journal Entry 9 by wingdark-dracowing at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 10, 2017
This is the first book by this author that I have been really disappointed with and I didn't get past the first 50 pages or so. My problem was the style - the sort diary entries were disjointed and were written in the sort of shorthand that is good for recording, but intensely annoying to read. I also couldn't find any empathy for the main character - I just wanted to shake her, tell her to get angry and get over it! Not my thing ....

Released 1 yr ago (7/28/2017 UTC) at Pinned to fence on footpath along Glos. road in Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom

Congratulations! You have found a traveling book.

Thank you for taking the time to visit this site and letting us know what this book has been up to since it was released into the wild. I hope you enjoy reading it, but even if it isn’t your type of thing, then I’m sure there will be someone out there who will love it. This book is now yours, so feel free to keep it. However, I would be grateful if you could leave all the stickers in place and pass it on again once you’ve finished with it – you could give it to a friend, donate it to a charity shop or just leave it lying around somewhere to be picked up again by a total stranger. If you would like to get regular updates on what the book is doing in the future, then why not join Bookcrossing too…it’s fun, friendly and free.

Thanks again and happy reading!