Deadly Game (GhostWalkers, Book 5)

by Christine Feehan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 5/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, May 11, 2008
paperback book....paranormal romantic suspense
I enjoyed this book. It is one of the ghostwalker series.
This one is now available for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, May 16, 2008
sending as a rabck

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 17, 2008
Wow! A whole box of books! I just thought you were sending me a few books, I didn't know it was a small box coming! That is so nice of you. Looking forward to reading this series!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, March 15, 2015
Book #5 in the Ghostwalker series: It begins as a mission to protect a politician from an assassination threat. But the operation takes an unexpected turn when Mari, a mysteriously beautiful GhostWalker, is taken hostage. At the same time, Ken Norton, expert assassin and himself a GhostWalker warrior, is on a mission of his own - one that reaches into Mari's own past. No stranger to the ways of violent warfare, Mari must join forces with Ken and trust his every move - each one more intimate than the last.

My Review: Another great book in the Ghostwalker series. I like the relationship between Ken Norton and Mari (Marigold). Neither one of them is easy to love. It's a hard book to put down. I can't wait to read the next one which has Jess Calhoun's story.

Sorry that I took so long to finally read it. I'm putting this in a box with other Christine Feehan books. It's available if someone wants to read it.