Kitty and the Silver Bullet (Kitty Norville, Book 4)

by Carrie Vaughn | Horror |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 5/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, May 11, 2008
Kitty's radio show is as popular as ever and she has a boyfriend who actually seems to understand her. Can she finally settle down to a normal life? Not if this is just the calm before the storm. When her mother falls ill, Kitty rushes back to Denver--and right back to the abusive pack of werewolves she escaped a year ago. To make matters worse, a war is brewing between the city's two oldest vampires, threatening the whole supernatural community. Though she wants to stay neutral, Kitty is again drawn into a world of politics and violence. To protect her family, her lover, and herself, she'll have to choose sides. And maybe become what she hates--a killer.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 12, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (5/12/2008 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to PepperVL!
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by PepperVL from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Wednesday, May 14, 2008
What a wonderful surprise! I really enjoyed the first three in this series (and meeting Carrie Vaughn at Dragon*con), and I'm looking forward to this one. :D

Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 4 by PepperVL from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Thursday, May 22, 2008
As I expected, I really enjoyed this book too. Kitty is such a fun character, and I love Ben as well. I'm glad to see them working things out and Kitty finally coming into her own and figuring out (and getting!) what she wants. I hope there's lots more where this came from.

Going into the Paranormal VBB on Book Obsessed.

Journal Entry 5 by gothamgal on Friday, August 08, 2008
Thanks PepperVL, I really like this series!
My BF surprised me with it today. I guess I missed it in yesterday's mail. Thanks!

Journal Entry 6 by Apolonia from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, January 18, 2009
I finally received this box of books last week, my post office told me they had it for a few weeks in the wrong area. Anyway books are here safe and sound. Thanks for the trade Gothamgal!!