Mercy

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 5/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, May 11, 2008
Picked up from a second-hand bookshop.

v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, June 29, 2008
Probably not the best book to be reading the week we had to put the cat down :-(

A twisty-turny story about a police chief whose cousin comes to him to confess murdering his wife - who was dying of cancer, and asked him to kill her. The novel explores the conflicting senses of duty the police chief and the other characters face: to society, to family, to those one loves, and to oneself.

Promised to Discoverylover.

v

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, September 18, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (9/18/2008 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Finally on its way to Wellington, with lytteltonwitch.

v

Journal Entry 4 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, September 20, 2008
Received last night from Lytteltonwitch! Thanks!! Will add to Mt.TBR :p

Journal Entry 5 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, October 16, 2008
Ummm, just finished, found it a little confusing, but a good read overall. Not Picoult's best, but not bad either! I think it flowed a lot better than others of hers, so although it switched point of view relatively frequently, it didn't seem like 5 different stories, which I liked.

Planning to wild release.

Released 13 yrs ago (11/10/2008 UTC) at Macs Brewbar & Restaurant in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Taking to the meetup.

Did you know that the next World Convention is going to be held right here in Christchurch, New Zealand in April 2009! We would love to welcome you along :D Check out our website!

Journal Entry 7 by poppys on Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Caught at the Wellington Bookcrossing meetup. I've read My Sisters Keeper by the same author and loved that book, so I'm very interested to read another Jodi Picoult book.