A Thousand Splendid Suns

by Khaled Hosseini | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eclectic1 of Wheeling, Illinois USA on 5/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by eclectic1 from Wheeling, Illinois USA on Saturday, May 10, 2008
This book was selected by me for my book club. It was one of my favorites from last year. It rates right up there with the Kite runner. I can't say enough about this book enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by eclectic1 at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, May 10, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (5/13/2008 UTC) at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA

If no one picks up this book, I'll take it back and keep it for myself.

Journal Entry 3 by ChiBoiler from Chicago, Illinois USA on Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I recently read this book and loved it, but it was part of a Ray. I picked up this copy at the Evanston Bookcrossing meetup so that I could pass it on to my Mom...I think she will enjoy it.

I plan to give it to her on Sunday when she comes for the cubs game!

Released 10 yrs ago (5/18/2008 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Meet-up, Rabck in Chicago, Illinois USA

released to fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 5 by Gayle62 from Crown Point, Indiana USA on Saturday, May 24, 2008
tbr

Journal Entry 6 by ChiBoiler at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/9/2008 UTC) at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA

I gave this book to my Mother and grandmother to read and they both enjoyed it. I am going to release it tonight at the Evanston Bookcrossing meetup for someone else to enjoy.