Silent Prey

by John Sandford | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by trekwoman of -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on 5/8/2008
Journal Entry 1 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Thursday, May 08, 2008
Paperback.

Journal Entry 2 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Monday, May 26, 2008
Halfway through this, not enjoying at much as I usually do with Sandford's books. Far too many characters, takes place in NYC this time, chasing a serial killer who is also a former pathologist. Wish they'd cut to the chase already and I sincerely wish Davenport would stop sleeping with anything in a skirt. Focus, man!

Journal Entry 3 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Well. I was dissatisfied with the ending, both in relation to the "Robin Hood" business (which I thought detracted from the story in a big way) and the business with Bekker (and that whole dodge reminded me of Silence of the Lambs).

And you **know** how I feel about Davenport and his roaming pecker.

Released 10 yrs ago (9/27/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

{BB} Contents of the "See You In September" box.

Journal Entry 5 by Busyangel from Tampa, Florida USA on Sunday, October 12, 2008
This book will continue its travels with the See you in September Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by Busyangel at Tampa, Florida USA on Sunday, October 12, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/12/2008 UTC) at Tampa, Florida USA

This book will travels with the See you in September Bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by DocandSunshine from Everett, Washington USA on Monday, November 24, 2008

Journal Entry 8 by DocandSunshine at Keep It Clean Laundry in Lopez Island, Washington USA on Sunday, January 25, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/25/2009 UTC) at Keep It Clean Laundry in Lopez Island, Washington USA

On the bookshelf.