A Mind To Murder

by P.D. James | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Mothercat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 3/27/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Mothercat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 27, 2003
A hideous scream pierces the calm of the evening psychotherapy session. The body of a woman lies sprawled in the basement of the Steen Clinic, a chisel thrust through her heart.
Superintendent Adam Dalgliesh, gently relaxing at a literary party close by, hurries over to investigate the murder. What are the secrets hidden behind the unassuming facade of the Georgian terrace? Is the killer a patient or a crazed healer? The motives lie thick as Dalgliesh probes beneath the unruffled surface of the clinic and uncovers a labyrinth of intrigue. Professionally he has never known the taste of failure. Now, for the first time, he feels unsure of his own mastery, as if opposed by an intelligence euqal to his own - and a murderer set to strike again.

Purchased at one of my favourite secondhand book places, specifically for BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by Mothercat at on Wednesday, April 23, 2003
Released on Tuesday, April 22, 2003 at Waterfront in Hokitika, Westland New Zealand.

Released on a waterfront seat, in honour of BookCrossing's second birthday - happy BookCrossing to the finder!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I got it at a school fair and I plan to give it to my yachtie brother, and if he cares to take it, he can leave it for other yachties in the ablution block at the yacht club. The book seemed old fashioned. My first P. D. James. I may try another.

CAUGHT IN RICHMOND TASMAN NEW ZEALAND