Betrayed (House of Night, Book 2)

by PC Cast, Kristin Cast | Teens |
Registered by needmorezoloft of Detroit, Texas USA on 5/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Tuesday, May 06, 2008
2nd in the House of Night Series

Book Order:
Marked
Betrayed
Chosen

Journal Entry 2 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Sunday, May 11, 2008
put in teen vbb

Journal Entry 3 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Friday, May 16, 2008

Title: Betrayed (House of Night, Book 2)
Author: PC Cast, Kristin Cast
My Area of Interest: Series I'm into
Finished 05/16/08 - I loved this one! This whole series is just great. It's like I can't read enough of it!!!! This is one of those series I start reading, and just don't want to put it down.

Journal Entry 4 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Sunday, June 15, 2008
picked up by cdnbluerose

Journal Entry 5 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Sunday, June 15, 2008
picked up by cdnbluerose

sending to cdnbluerose

Journal Entry 7 by CdnBlueRose from Lynden, Washington USA on Thursday, June 26, 2008
What a GREAT package of books received today, NMZ - I think I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Journal Entry 8 by CdnBlueRose from Lynden, Washington USA on Thursday, October 02, 2008
Product Description

Fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night. She’s come to terms with the vast powers the vampyre goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Best of all, Zoey finally feels like she belongs--like she really fits in. She actually has a boyfriend…or two. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey’s old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves. Then, when she needs her new friends the most, death strikes the House of Night, and Zoey must find the courage to face a betrayal that could break her heart, her soul, and jeopardize the very fabric of her world.

Journal Entry 9 by CdnBlueRose from Lynden, Washington USA on Thursday, December 25, 2008
This was okay - I'm not as enthusiastic about this series as others I've heard from about it, but it's alright. This one is going to shaunie as soon as I get #3 read.

Journal Entry 10 by CdnBlueRose from Lynden, Washington USA on Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Mailing off to shaunesay

Journal Entry 11 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Friday, January 16, 2009
Thanks again! I feel so loved! *hugs*

Journal Entry 12 by shaunesay at Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, February 25, 2012
Sending off to Lemonitsa who won them in the Book Obsessed Sweet Reads for the Sweet Read-a-thon!

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 13 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Thursday, March 08, 2012
Arrived yesterday along with #1 and #3. Thanks shaunie!

Journal Entry 14 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Monday, June 23, 2014
Not too bad once you get over the catty teen talk/slang and opinions/actions. The mystery behind the happenings was very interesting and I liked how this continued well from book one. I will read number three as well, but I don't know if I'll look for the rest of the series.

RES for a BookObsessed member

(finished)

Journal Entry 15 by Lemonitsa at Montréal, Québec Canada on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (6/30/2014 UTC) at Montréal, Québec Canada

RABCK to a BookObsessed friend...
I'm eager to see what you think :)

Journal Entry 16 by GateGypsy at Chemainus, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 14, 2014
these three arrived safely! I'll try to get to them soon, Lemmy!