Monster

by Frank Peretti | Teens |
ISBN: 084991180x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmaryzeewing of Taneytown, Maryland USA on 5/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Monday, May 05, 2008
This was left, unregistered, on my OBCZ shelf at the Pour House.

From the cover -
Reed Shelton organized this survival weekend. Hired the best guide in the region. Meticulously trained, studied, and packed while encouraging his wife, Beck, to do the same. But little did they know that surviving the elements would become the least of their worries.
During their first night of camping, an unearthly wail pierces the calm of the forest. Then someone - no, something - emerges from the dense woods and begins pursuing them. Everything that follows is a blur to Reed - except for the unforgettable image of a huge creature carrying his wife into the darkness.
Dependent on the efforts of a small town and band of friends, Reed knows they have little time to find Beck. Even more important, he soon realizes that they aren't the only ones doing the hunting. Something much faster, more relentless - and definitely not human - has begun to hunt them.
Frank Peretti is at the top of his game in this ultimate tale of "survival of the fittest." Nothing is as it first appears in this thriller where things that go bump in the night are only a heartbeat away.

6/14/08 - Mailed to Jennannej.

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Thursday, June 26, 2008
A friend of mine was reading this a couple summers ago and, having read Frank Peretti back in middle school, I thought I'd give him another go. Thanks so much to MaryZee for this book!

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Saturday, September 06, 2008
Just finished this up today. Pretty good effort by Peretti. A little mystery and a bit of action. Quick read.

Journal Entry 4 by jennannej at Osgood, Indiana USA on Friday, December 12, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (12/12/2008 UTC) at Osgood, Indiana USA

I went to take this book to the post drop off and when I tried to go home, my car died and I had to get a jump-start to make it home. Stupid car...

But the book should be safely off to hostile17.

Journal Entry 5 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Monday, December 15, 2008
Received this "book for postage" in the mail today.
TYVM.