Conspiracy Game (GhostWalkers, Book 4)

by Christine Feehan | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 5/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, May 05, 2008
paperback
Excellent book. Another book in the ghostwalker series. It is a romantic suspense. I read the entire book in a day. I couldn't put it down.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, May 16, 2008
sending as a rabck

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 17, 2008
Wow! A whole box of books! I just thought you were sending me a few books, I didn't know it was a small box coming! That is so nice of you. I am looking forward to reading this series!

Book #4 in the Ghostwalker series: GhostWalker Jack Norton is a genetically enhanced telepathic sniper on a mission to rescue his brother in the jungles of the Congo. Then he meets Briony, a beautiful rebel on a mission of her own - and hiding secrets that a shadowy enemy would kill to discover.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, March 14, 2015
My Review: Fabulous book in the series. Jack Norton is a cold, hard man, but when he meets Briony and she saves his life he finds that he has a sensitive side. When it comes to Briony all bets are off. I loved the relationship between Jack, his twin brother Ken, and Briony. I can't wait to read Ken Norton's story in Deadly Game. (I just reading started It!)

I'm marking this one available and putting it in my box of Christine Feehan's Dark series books.