When He Was Wicked (Bridgerton Family Series)

by Julia Quinn | Romance |
Registered by HokeLibrary of Raeford, North Carolina USA on 5/3/2008
Journal Entry 1 by HokeLibrary from Raeford, North Carolina USA on Saturday, May 3, 2008
This was not a book filled with witty dialogue or funny jokes. Yes, there is some rather funny interaction between Francesca and her family and at times between Francesca and Michael. But these are few and far between. This story really takes a look at deeper emotions and as a result Michael and Francesca are not the normal kind of character's you find in Ms. Quinn's books. To me this was a nice change and I found this book to be more appealing then a few of the past Bridgerton books that have been release. I highly recommend this read if you care to find more then humor between the pages. This was a well developed story and one that I found a pleasure to read!

Released 14 yrs ago (5/3/2008 UTC) at Hoke County Public Library - 334 N. Main Street in Raeford, North Carolina USA

Hoke County Public Library has a shelf of released books inside lobby to the library, near the restrooms. Enjoy!