corner corner Water Wings

Water Wings
by Kristen Den Hartog | Literature & Fiction
Registered by BeverlyInSC of Piedmont, South Carolina USA on 4/28/2008

status (set by rhythmbiscuit): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BeverlyInSC from Piedmont, South Carolina USA on Monday, April 28, 2008

From the Greenville County, SC Library spring book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by BeverlyInSC at Schenectady, New York USA on Monday, April 27, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (4/27/2009 UTC) at Schenectady, New York USA

RABCK -- Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Hanrahan-Siudy from Schenectady, New York USA on Friday, May 01, 2009

arrived safe and sound

Journal Entry 4 by Hanrahan-Siudy from Schenectady, New York USA on Sunday, June 07, 2009

This book tells the story of an self-serving mother as seen through the children's eyes. Not done in an angry mood, just more or less by a this is the way it was type of childhood. Each character was brought to life in a mannor that you felt their emotions and understood them.

This was a tough subject and the author did well with the writing style.

since it is not on anyone's wishlist, I will be releasing to the wild.

Journal Entry 5 by Shroffland from Snellville, Georgia USA on Friday, June 19, 2009

This book arrived as a bonus with a granted wish! Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by Shroffland from Snellville, Georgia USA on Saturday, February 20, 2010

I offered this book in the Forst Sentences Virtual Book Box several months ago, in the hopes that I would read it sooner and then send it on its way to a more appreciative reader. It has been selected, and still continues to become buried under more pressing TBR books, so...

I am choosing to send it along to rhythmbiscuit without reading it first.

Journal Entry 7 by Shroffland at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, March 07, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/6/2010 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Finally, the suspense of wondering what follows the first sentence will end! I hope you enjoy this book!

Journal Entry 8 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Monday, May 22, 2017

I thought this book had travelled long ago, but I found it in a box unopened since my last move.

I will read it, release it, or both! Thank you for your patience.

Journal Entry 9 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Monday, October 16, 2017

Lately, it seems I've been reading a lot of novels about dysfunctional families, told through multiple perspectives. I read about half of this novel, but I decided not to finish it. The parts with Stuart, I couldn't stomach.

I released this book in Memphis, TN.

Journal Entry 10 by rhythmbiscuit at Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee USA on Monday, October 16, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/14/2017 UTC) at Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee USA

The Peabody Hotel is home of the famed Peabody ducks! When we watched them march out to the fountain, it seemed a great place to release Water Wings.