Twelve Sharp (Stephanie Plum, No. 12)

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by CharmedKim of Secaucus, New Jersey USA on 4/28/2008
Journal Entry 1 by CharmedKim from Secaucus, New Jersey USA on Monday, April 28, 2008
Received from Bookmooch.com.

Journal Entry 2 by CharmedKim from Secaucus, New Jersey USA on Monday, April 28, 2008
The situations that Stephanie Plum finds herself in are classic. You never know what hilarity will ensue. I like the fact that both Joe and Ranger are so likeable that I'm rooting for Stephanie to pick either one of them, but would still be disappointed that one of them lost out. I can't wait to read more in the series.

Journal Entry 3 by CharmedKim from Secaucus, New Jersey USA on Monday, April 28, 2008
Sent today to my May Day exchange partner. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by cowgirl-up from Springfield, Ohio USA on Thursday, May 01, 2008
I can't wait to get caught up with the series so I can read this one! This is one of my favorite authors.

Journal Entry 5 by cowgirl-up at Springfield, Ohio USA on Monday, January 17, 2011
Another great entry in the Stephanie Plum series. This is one of the funniest I've read so far.