Kiss and Tell (The Men of T-FLAC: The Wrights, Book 2)

by Cherry Adair | Romance |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 4/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, April 26, 2008
Marnie Wright has seen more than her fair share of testosterone, having grown up with four over-protective brothers. But now a longhaired mountain man named Jake Dolan has invaded a peaceful day of soul-searching at her grandmother's old cabin. Sure, she was trespassing on his private property, but did he have to pull a gun on her? After being stashed in his secret underground lair--complete with security monitors and a huge arsenal--Marnie realizes the guy is military, top secret military. Yet he also has the most beautiful mouth she has ever seen. The last thing Jake wants in his dangerous life is a woman. Doesn't like them. Doesn't need them. But a man would have to be dead not to fall for someone who may be killed just for being close to him? His days, after all, are numbered...

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 02, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/2/2008 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Needsun!
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Monday, June 16, 2008
wow...4 surprise RABCKs arrived today. Thank you so so much! I am going to a cottage for two weeks in July and will bring this series. I am just missing #1 The Mercenary which I am going to order as soon as these are journalized.

Journal Entry 4 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 18, 2008
Thank you again for this book, noumena12. I loved it and am looking forward to reading more about these hunky guys and very feisty girls.

Marnie Wright is one of the best heroines I have read about. She can certainly handle herself in most situations, spectacularly well. This book will sit on my shelf until I have read a few more in the series then pass them along. I suspect to WatersideKatt.

Journal Entry 5 by WatersideKatt from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Received from Needsun.

Journal Entry 6 by WatersideKatt from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 09, 2009
This was a light but enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 7 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 13, 2009
Home again

Journal Entry 8 by NeedSun at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/30/2009 UTC) at Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Sending as a book mooch book.