Seduce Me

by Carly Phillips | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 4/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, April 26, 2008
Looking this good should be against the law
Sexy divorce attorney Jack Latham is brilliant in court and even better in bed. He has no desire to get off the romance go-round, until a high-profile case assigns him to work with his law firm's resident ice queen, Mallory Sinclair. For years, Mallory's power suits and cool professionalism have laid down the law for male colleagues. But the lady has a secret. Jack just happens to be the object of her desire. Hiding her lust has been a challenge, but her ambitions demanded the sacrifice.
Now, with Jack so tantalizingly close, it's time to reveal the silk beneath the pinstripes.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/30/2008 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to RebeccaLJames. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by rebeccaljames from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Monday, May 05, 2008
I received this book today. I am looking forward to reading it. Thank you for sharing.

Journal Entry 4 by rebeccaljames from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Friday, May 09, 2008
I am giving this to my sister-in-law tomorrow as a graduation gift.