White Heat (The Men of T-FLAC, Book 11)

by Cherry Adair | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 4/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, April 26, 2008
Professional art restorer Emily Greene is in no mood to see the devil-may-care Max Aries. She hasn't forgotten - or forgiven - the way Max dropped into her life a year ago, stole her heart, then vanished without a word. Like it or not, to stay alive, Emily must put herself in Max's hands. And once upon a time, that wasn't such a bad place to be. But what killer would target professional restorers of Renaissance artworks? Max suspects that a pencil sketch found in his father's studio, inscribed with a cryptic code, may hold the key. Max isn't about to take his eyes off Emily - though only partly for professional reasons - and even Emily's rage over Max's take-charge attitude can't compare to her anger at herself for so long denying the truer, deeper feelings she has for him. With no chance of turning back, Max and Emily must put their lives on the line, put their true feelings to the test - and get ready to take the heat.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (4/30/2008 UTC) at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to JennyC1230! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 05, 2008
Thank you for the surprise RABCK! Have I told you that you have excellent taste in books? :-)

I already have a copy of this book so I am putting this one in the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, June 02, 2008
This book is in the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Sending to Loriped from the Virtual Romance Bookbox today via USPS Media Mail - Delivery Confirmation #9102805213683102377077

Journal Entry 6 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Thursday, June 26, 2008
Received this in the mail yesterday. Will give to mom this weekend. Thanks for including us.

Journal Entry 7 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, August 02, 2008
Sending to ColoBlu6 as a thank you for sending my mom a box of books. I noticed that this author was on your wishlist. Hope you haven't read this one.

Journal Entry 8 by ColoBlu6 from Grover Beach, California USA on Sunday, August 17, 2008
Thank you LoriPed for sending me this book to read...
No, I haven't read this one.

Journal Entry 9 by ColoBlu6 at Grover Beach, California USA on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/12/2012 UTC) at Grover Beach, California USA

You have found a very special traveling book!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book has been caught and found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by ColoBlu6. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Happy Reading!!!!