Freedom's Price

by Suzanne Brockmann | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 4/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, April 25, 2008
Fast easy read. Really holds your attention.
I love Suzanne Brockmann. She is one of my favorite authors. I hope you enjoy reading this one too.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, June 13, 2008
Passing on to Jennyc1230...hope you haven't read this one yet...if you have, just pass it along.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I received a lovely box of books in the mail! Thank you so much!

This is great! I actually have the first book in the Bartlett Family series: Forbidden, so I am looking forward to reading this one!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Book #2 in Bartlett Family series:

Could a revolutionary used to running wild win the heart of a world-weary journalist?

Liam Bartlett had nearly lost his life in San Salustiano, and for five years the correspondent had done his best to silence his ghosts. But when Marisala Bolivar arrived in Boston, all his memories returned-along with a white-hot hunger for the young rebel who'd hidden him and kept him alive! Marisala ached for Liam's touch, so long forbidden but now hers to fight for with a woman's fierce need. Could a love once forged in fire at last burn true?

In this unforgettably sensual love story, Suzanne Brockmann creates a portrait of two daredevil survivors, tested by sorrow and bound by destiny to heal each other's wounds. A flame who beckoned him out of the darkness, she understood his pain as no one ever would, but could he soothe her hidden scars by offering her his soul?

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, November 21, 2014
My Review: This is a great romantic suspense story! Liam Bartlett and Marisala don't have much in common, but their chemistry is fantastic. Liam needs to get over the fact that he had a crush on Marisala when she was 15 year old girl. Marisala is old enough to be his girlfriend now.

Released 6 yrs ago (11/23/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving to Angellc. I hope that you enjoy it. 😄