Seven Up

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Dumpis of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 4/24/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Dumpis from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, April 24, 2008
Another classic in the Stephanie Plums series!

Journal Entry 2 by Dumpis at Starbuck's Coffee - Towne Lake in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, April 24, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/24/2008 UTC) at Starbuck's Coffee - Towne Lake in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, April 25, 2008
Book #7 in Stephanie Plum series.

Book Description:

The smash hit No. 1 bestselling author takes you on the ride of your life in the seventh Stephanie Plum adventure. Stephanie thinks she's going after an easy FTA: a senior citizen charged with smuggling contraband cigarettes. But when she and Lula show up at his house, they get more than they bargained for - a corpse in the woodshed and an old man on the lam. Stephanie's mind is on other matters, however, because she has two proposals to consider: vice cop Joe Morelli is proposing marriage, and fellow bounty hunter Ranger is proposing a single perfect night...

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, April 25, 2008
Caught this book at the Starbucks bookshelf!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, August 02, 2008
Stephanie Plum Book Spiral by: Janet Evanovich (formerly hosted by: Breeze144)

#1 - One for the Money
#12 - Twelve Sharp
Plum Lovin'
#13 - Lean Mean Thirteen
#14 - Fearless Fourteen

Participant List for this book only:

Breeze144 (Canada)
Babsdotter (Missouri)
Aberpeter (Washington)
Candy-is-Dandy (UK)

celticstar (UK) <---Original copy stalled here!
Magika/Intl. (Norway)
Bibliocrates (Alabama)
GrannyAnn (New York)
kidlitmp (Pennsylvania)
scootergirl1974 (New Hampshire)

Morgaine77/Intl. (Switzerland) <---Lost book is found here!
eloisamos/Intl. (Brazil)

Last person please send back to JennyC1230!

bluecat07 - *would like to be skipped, this book only*

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (8/6/2008 UTC) at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to Magika today to continue the Book Spiral!

Journal Entry 7 by Magika on Thursday, August 14, 2008
Arrived today, safe and sound. Thanks, Jenny! Will start it right away.

Journal Entry 8 by Magika on Thursday, August 21, 2008
Another great Plum book, though I don't think it's the best of the first 7. I do love Stephanie and Grandma Mazur, but I'm afraid the whole Morelli/Ranger thing might take the story in the wrong direction (on a side note, I know who I'd choose!).

Thanks for managing the spiral, Jenny. This book will be on its way to Bibliocrates shortly.

22/08/08: Sent to Bibliocrates today.

Journal Entry 9 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Tuesday, September 02, 2008
This book arrived in the mail over the weekend, will get to it as soon as I can.

Journal Entry 10 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Monday, November 10, 2008
---

Thank you for sharing Dumpis and JennyC1230, will post it forward to GrannyAnn later today!

Journal Entry 11 by Bibliocrates at West Henrietta, New York USA on Monday, November 10, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (11/10/2008 UTC) at West Henrietta, New York USA

This book is on its way to GrannyAnn to continue the Stephanie Plum spiral. I hope you enjoy it :)

Journal Entry 12 by GrannyAnn from West Henrietta, New York USA on Saturday, November 15, 2008
Arrived today at the perfect time. I just finished a book last night and was pondering my next read. It will be fun to visit Stephanie and her crew.

Thanks for hosting,Jenny. And for sending it on, Bibliocrates.

Journal Entry 13 by GrannyAnn from West Henrietta, New York USA on Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Another wonderful romp in the Burg! Who will Stephanie pick? Will she ever have a car that doesn't blow up or catch on fire?

Sending to kidlitmp today.

Journal Entry 14 by GrannyAnn at Henrietta, New York USA on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/26/2008 UTC) at Henrietta, New York USA

On its way to the next reader. Delivery confirmation # 03063030000026640450.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 15 by kidlitmp from Greencastle, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 14, 2008
Received in the mail recently. Will read and get it on its way shortly. Thank you for sharing.

Journal Entry 16 by scootergirl1974 from Boscawen, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, May 10, 2009
I love Gramma Mazur, she just puts all out there. I really enjoy this book and will be looking forward to reading number 8.

Journal Entry 17 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 01, 2009
I am unable to contact Morgaine77 so I am going to send a replacement copy of Seven Up to the last person on the list for this book - eloisamos!

Seven Up - 2nd Replacement Copy

Journal Entry 18 by Morgaine77 from Münchenstein, Baselland Switzerland on Sunday, July 19, 2009
I apologize for not journaling earlier. The book arrived safely with me.