Sunday Evening at the Stardust Cafe'

by W. E. BUTTS | Poetry | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 6/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 07, 2008
Got this from work when we were cleaning off our shelves. I offered to take it so it can find a new home.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Pour House Cafe in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 07, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/8/2008 UTC) at Pour House Cafe in Westminster, Maryland USA

Planning to leave this in the OBCZ while I'm on my road trip up to visit The Pour House Cafe with other BookCrossers!

Released for 366 Leap into the Wild Challenge & themed (released IN a cafe on a Sunday!)

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate KateKintail referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmaryzeewing from Taneytown, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 15, 2008
This was left on the shelf when the Pour House closed on 11/12/08.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmaryzeewing at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 15, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/15/2008 UTC) at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA

This was left on the BC shelf in the library.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!