Wild Oats

by Jacob Epstein | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 4/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Friday, April 25, 2008
Bought at a thrift shop sale.

Billy Williams is going to college- and college is going to kill him...
He's too smart for his own emotions, too sensitive for a college dorm.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Metro Station - Suitland in Suitland, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 13, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/13/2008 UTC) at Metro Station - Suitland in Suitland, Maryland USA

Left on a bench in one of the 'waiting for the bus' covered stops.

I was on my way to a meetup in PA so I left this at the station in the wild on the way.

Released for 366 Leap into the Wild Challenge

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate KateKintail referred you.