Stanley, Flat Again!

Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 4/18/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, April 18, 2008
I hadn't read any of Stanley's earlier adventures, but I enjoyed this one - both the story and the cute illustrations.

Watch out for your OBP!

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, May 04, 2008
Picked up at the TOC meetup today, to release further on in my travels. Great to meet you all!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by Littlemave from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, May 08, 2008
Picked up from futurecat on her very short visit to Sydney on her way home.
Sounds like you had a ball!

Thought one of my boys (or both) would like to read it.

Journal Entry 4 by Littlemave at Pitt Street in Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia on Monday, July 14, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/14/2008 UTC) at Pitt Street in Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia

A release for World Youth Day celebrations! Left around mid-day in a phone booth in the mall. Loads of young people getting ready to celebrate down at Darling Harbour this afternoon.

Hello finder, and welcome to bookcrossing.com. Thank you for picking up my book, and I hope you join our great community of book lovers. If you join, please consider using me, littlemave, as your referring member. You may, of course, remain anonymous but it's not as much fun that way!
Happy reading. =)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, September 21, 2008
Found in a phone booth in downtown Sydney during World Youth Day. It travelled to Brisbane, Auckland, and Fiji before coming home to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

CAUGHT IN SYDNEY NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA