Charanavi: Explore Your Personality and Improve Your Relationships

by Masahiro Tsurumoto | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 9781934140000 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 4/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, April 17, 2008
Book Description
Are you an Affectionate Tiger? A Romantic Koala? An Elegant Pegasus? Find out what animal you are with Charanavi (character + navigation, pronounced kare-uhnah-vee), a fun communication tool to explore your own personality and find out more about your family, friends and coworkers!

Started in Japan in 1997, Character Navigation Psychology was developed as the first theory to analyze personality types by pairing them with 12 unique animal characters. With more than 5 million copies sold worldwide, this popular tool is now available in English.

Whether you're looking for a romantic match, the best coworkers to team up with or how to better communicate with family and friends, Charanavi will give you hours of fun exploration.

Navigate your character and discover the characters around you!

Did you know . . .
* Brad Pitt is a Steady Fawn
* Derek Jeter is a Reliable Sheep
* Mother Teresa is a Marathon Cheetah

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, April 18, 2008
Charanavi (Character Navigation) is a fun little book. By using your birth date you find out what animal you are. I am a harmonious sheep.. Each animal is connected with certain characteristics, somewhat similar to astrology. For the most part I found these to be right on. However according to the book I am supposed to be right brained and I am definitely left brained. There is also a compatibility chart which showed that my husband and I are 20% compatible. Guess we have to work harder at the relationship than others.

I did find that the Great Gift ideas for each animal to be absolutely amazingly true.

This is the type of book that will have you checking out everyone's birth date to find out which animal they are.

The book has some great illustrations and is very colourful. The cover art however detracts from the book as it appears too cluttered.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 13, 2008
mailed today to Gategypsy who won this in the Non-Fiction swap

Journal Entry 4 by GateGypsy from Ladysmith, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, June 26, 2008
This made it here ok, despite the torn packaging. I look forward to reading this -- and I know who I want to pass it along to when I'm done, too!